Thermo Fisher Scientific Nominal Scholarship Competition 2023-2024
“Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics” UAB in cooperation with Vytautas Magnus University invites 1-year masters students from VDU Faculty of Natural Sciences to prepare Master final thesis at the Company.
Favorite students selected to prepare Master final thesis at the Company will receive Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics nominal scholarship of 2000 Eur per single academic year. VDU students who prepare the final thesis at the Company for two academic years and if study results do not worsen, are entitled for a second-year scholarship, therefore total scholarship would amount to 4000 Eur. This nominal scholarship does not impact students’ chances to receive other scholarships from the State, “Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics” or other.
Applicants’ Bachelor final thesis (or exams) and Main study field subjects weighted average grades must be no less than 8 to qualify for the Scholarship competition.
First year Master students must submit applications for the competition by September 26, 2023
Students must submit following documents:
- Curriculum vitae (CV);
- Motivational letter, also indicating preferred Research groups;
- Copy of Bachelor studies diploma and its supplement;
- Copy of Secondary school graduation diploma;
- Copy of other achievements, such as scientific and/or social activities (e.g. participations in scientific competitions, tournaments and other);
- Recommendation from VDU Faculty or Employer would be additional benefit.
Applications should be submitted via VDU AIS address email@example.com titled “Thermo Fisher Scientific nominal scholarship”.
Questions regarding this competition should be addressed to “Thermo Fisher Scientific” representative – Edvin Stankevič, firstname.lastname@example.org,or VDU representative – Evelina Genevičienė email@example.com.